Revelation

Friday, April 15, 2005

Random Thoughts

Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
One thing that I have specifically been doing is making notes of things that indicate good character. Two characteristics that I've been able to pick out are honesty and encouragement. These are two things that I've really been trying to work towards recently. Now I think it has been evidenced in my blog that I'm admitting to things that I really wouldn't have any reason to say unless they were true. Moments of weak faith are not something that I'm proud of because very often I'm really strong in my faith in addition to working in a church and wanting to become a leader in my church. Doubt doesn't seem to belong with those things. Unfortunately if I'm going to be honest with people that means admitting to having times of doubt. So, I'd like to say that I am committed to being honest to you, the blog reader. And anyone needing encouragement can feel free to come to me. I've been through some hard times so I know what it's like and if I can't think of anything encouraging to say then at the very least I can listen. And I don't know what else to add so I'm going to bring this to an abrupt end.
Blessings and Breakthroughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home